By Johan van Dongen, Amsterdam, the Netherlands -General Arthur MacArthur, father of the famous Douglas MacArthur of World War II, was ordered by the political, pharmaceutical and medical establishments to inoculate the general population of the Philippines with live smallpox vaccine. This action killed more people than all other smallpox epidemics. It is also known that in the 1950’s the U.S. military experimented on Eskimos and Indians with radioactive drugs and experimental viruses and vaccines.
“Part 1 here, Part 2 here, Part 3 here, Part 4 here, Part 5 here, Part 6 , Part 7, Part 8 here, Part 9 here, Part 10 here, Part 11 here, Part 12 here, Part 13 here, Part 14 here, Part 15 here, Part 16 here“
And they act so because during the Cold War the increased threat of enemies of the United States necessitates an evaluation of the risk posed by various microorganisms as biological weapons. This is especially important in the case of the artificial developed filoviruses like Marburg and Ebola, both identical, because these agents pose a threat as lethal pathogens. Despite the limited knowledge base in the sixties, sufficient information is available to assess the threat of filoviruses as biological weapons.
World Health Organization WHO and Ebola
During the 1960s and early 1970s the WHO functioned as the omnipotent supplier and standardizing authority of the world’s experimental pharmaceuticals. Since WHO manages Fort Detrick where, according to the Belgian professor Van der Groen Ebola was invented in the 1960s, it was people from the WHO themselves who examined with Ebola contaminated pigs and a worker in a pig farm in Bulacan USA before the outbreak in Reston. And it is only the WHO and some elements of the US Army in the Philippines that have the capability to transport, spread and identify the said virus.
According to studies made by the WHO, there were monkeys brought to the US from the Philippines discovered to have been carrying Ebola. How easily it is for some elements in the US Army and WHO to invent such studies to cover their having invented the virus and chose monkeys from the Philippines as the one responsible for the spread of the virus. But the connection to Nazi scientists, working in Marburg and also at Fort Detrick obviously is well known.
Since the American biological warfare effort officially was terminated only 2 years after the first Marburg outbreak in 1967 and 7 years before the Ebola virus in 1976 was discovered, in the US it is said that filoviruses were: “Not formally tested by the US program for their potential as bio-warfare agents”, as mentioned by Christopher et al. in 1997 (see question 3).
In contrast, the Soviet Union reportedly took an aggressive interest in the Filoviruses just after the outbreak in Marburg, in violation of the Biological Weapons Convention. Soviet laboratories acquired samples of Marburg virus soon after the initial 1967 outbreak. A former administrator of the Soviet program has provided a dramatic account of a secret effort to develop Marburg virus as an offensive weapon as described by Alibek and Handelman in 1999. There is still no independent confirmation of this information; of course not I would say because it was all secret. However, research reports published by Russian investigators after the collapse of the Soviet Union reflect a strong interest in the aerosol infectivity and stability of freeze-dried Marburg virus a preparation highly suitable for use as a biological weapon as mentioned by Peters at the beginning of the third millennium. But what about my questions…? (See references*)
Richard Nixon a paranoia president
It is also noteworthy to remember the signing of the Geneva accord by Nixon in 1970, while congressional records revealed that the USPHS through the Special Operations Division of the Army continued to supply biological weapons including deadly neurotoxins and viruses like Marburg or Ebola to the CIA which illegally stored them in their Fort Derrick facility for future unsanctioned uses.
So if Ebola came from laboratories of the US Army then, what is the connection of the presence of US Army and World Health Organization WHO and the Centers for Disease Control CDC facilities in the Philippines? But these latter CDC representatives apparently were not aware of the fact that Murphy had already in 1976 demonstrated that the infected monkeys of the Marburg outbreak also came from the Philippines and not Uganda, as the official story was. Moreover, they knew, according to the author of Leve1-4 virus hunter and CDC employee Joseph B. McCormick that in Manila an epidemiological training was conducted. The program was supported by the CDC, while the WHO was represented by a military virologist specializing in hemorrhagic fevers.
Two years before the findings of Murphy stated the Belgian professor Guido van der Groen in an interview with the Belgian newspaper Humo on October 13, 1994, at the time of the Cold War; “The U.S. military laboratories slated for Ebola and HIV to develop into a biological weapon in the early sixties.”
In The Lancet the United States of course denied categorically any allegations about U.S. military research on Ebola and HIV, but they do allow consideration of this deadly virus needed where other powers would want to use as a weapon.
Genetic engineering of Marburg virus
On the course to the development of filoviral therapeutics, there are a few key advances. Notably, the development of reverse genetics systems an improved understanding of the clinical picture of filoviral hemorrhagic fever provides important foundational elements toward successful drug discovery. The reverse genetics systems have provided for drug-discovery efforts, this has culminated in the development of an engineered Ebola virus expressing the green fluorescent protein GFP, which is expressed as an extra transcriptional unit. The resulting fluorescent signal is dependent upon the activity of the RNA-dependent RNA viral polymerase. Using this recombinant virus ability to genetically manipulate the virus.
- How did the Soviets manage to get the Marburg virus only a few months after the outbreak in Marburg during the Cold War and lying behind the Iron Curtain ?
- And how could there be an Ebola outbreak in Belgrade, also lying behind the Iron Curtain, at the same time happening in Marburg?
- Furthermore, there are other strange data about the investigation of Ebola as a biological weapon in the United States. Because the American biological warfare effort was terminated only 2 years after the first Marburg outbreak which means they stopped in 1969.
- Since the discovery of MARV on the 22th August 1967 the virus is first identified on 20th November of the same year, three months after the outbreak had begun. The successful isolation of the virus were first reported to the scientific community at the Fourth Congreso Latinamericano de Microbiologia in Lima, Peru on the 26th of November 1967, six days after the identification, So if Ebola came from laboratories of the US Army then, what is the connection of the presence of US Army and World Health Organization WHO and the Centers for Disease Control CDC facilities in the Philippines?
- How is it possible that people from the WHO themselves who examined with Ebola contaminated pigs and a worker in a pig farm in Bulacan before the outbreak in Reston in 1976?
- It is only the WHO and some elements of the US Army in the Philippines that have the capability to transport, spread and identify the Marburg virus in the early sixties. So who carried out the transport throughout the United States in the sixties?
- And according to the Belgian professor Van der Groen Ebola was invented in the 1960s in Fort Detrick, how does he know that? Was it because he knew Marburg virus experiments have been carried out in the former Belgian Congo, now Zaire, in Africa? Vaccines which have been made by American, English, German and French scientists within the Yellow Fever Research Institute in Uganda, founded by the English Government and the Rockefeller Foundation, where also the with Marburg virus contaminated green monkeys came from?
- How is it possible that, following after the Fourth Congreso Latinamericano de Microbiologia in Lima, Peru on the 26th of November 1967, an article in German language could be published in; Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift on 22 December 1967?
- And one of the lest but not the least question is: If Ebola came from laboratories of the US Army then; what is the connection of the presence of the US Army, the World Health Organization WHO and the Centers for Disease Control CDC in Ebola facilities in the Philippines in the sixties and seventies?
- And finally as the Marburg virus before the outbreak in 1967 has not existed then, how is it possible that world wide everybody works with the Marburg virus without Leve1-4 laboratories. And secondly how could they act without legal permission or official guidlines as I stated: It is noteworthy to remember the signing of the Geneva accord by Nixon in 1970?
According to all the afore mentioned tracks, namely; involvement of national military, medical and pharmacological institutes, track of the green monkeys, the outbreak of MARV in 1967, its discovery, its detection and isolation as well as to publish about the virus at the Fourth Congreso Latinamericano de Microbiologia in Lima, Peru on the 26th of November 1967, only six days after the identification, then it is almost impossible that all those things happened within such a short notice of time.
In fact it is not possible and I think not even one single black skinned person in the most isolated part of Africa does believe that.
Whatever the Marburg or Ebola virus may be it must be created long before its first outbreak in 1967. The virus is human made and tested on black skinned people in Uganda and Zaire in Africa in order to find vaccines against it for military defending purposes.
To be continued….