Word For Today
Verse: John 14:18
I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn or helpless]; I will come to you.
– God’s promise to you is that He will never leave you.
– An orphan is a child who has lost both parents.
– To be an orphan is to be truly alone.
– God undertakes not to leave us as orphans.
– He says: ‘I will come to you!’
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You will never leave me or forsake me.
Others may drop or abandon me, BUT You will never let me go! Amen.
Enjoy this new week.
Andrew & Vanessa Roebert